Endless AB provides consultancy on distributed renewable energy projects in Brazil.
♦ We have a wide network of project developers.
♦ We offer expertise in due diligence and project finance.
♦ We advise on project financing options and mediate investor relations.
♦ We provide market expertise and facilitate regulatory and legal services through a qualified partner.
5 MW Solar Farm in the state of Rio de Janeiro
- 5 MWp solar PV system with single-axis trackers
- 11.61 GWh electricity generation per year
- 6,056 tons of CO2eq avoidance per year
- Up to 30 different off-takers to minimize default risk and attract low-voltage clients with high electricity prices
1.3 MW Solar Farm in the state of São Paulo
- 1.32 MWp solar PV system
- 1.95 GWh electricity generation per year
- 1,016 tons of CO2eq avoidance per year
- Potential to scale up to 5 MWp
- Backed up by WEG (large Brazilian electric engineering company)
Solar-Powered Irrigation System in various states
- Large agricultural clients in the states of Rio Grande do Sul and Mato Grosso do Sul
- 4 different hybrid projects adding up to 860 kWp PV system capacity
- 693 tons of CO2eq avoidance per year
- Integrated approach with central pivot irrigation, hybrid solar PV and crop rotation system